Auto detailing, as the name suggests, is what allows us to really focus on the details of your vehicle that go into making it look brand new. At Lentz Auto Body, our skilled technicians provide a wide variety of exterior and exterior detailing services to give your car the attention and care it needs to look its best.
Here are a few of the services we provide for car detailing in Middletown, NJ:
- Car washes: Washing your car is important for the appearance of your vehicle, yes. But it is also an important task to keep your vehicle’s exterior in good condition. Certain contaminants such as dirt, bugs, bird droppings and more can slowly eat away at your paint job, giving room for moisture to get in and compromise your vehicle’s structural integrity. By regularly washing your car, you are able to eliminate that risk.
- Cleaning of upholstery: Clean upholstery can do a lot to make a car look years younger. Over time, it’s natural for upholstery to collect dirt and spills. Remove evidence of this damage with a thorough cleaning and stain removal.
- Cleaning of leather: Leather can become worn, damaged or dirty over time, especially when you consider how much you are likely to be sitting in your vehicle. Cleaning it can turn the clock back years on your vehicle’s appearance.
- Cleaning carpets: Carpets not only attract spills, but can also become dirty from mud and road salt during the winter. Thorough carpet cleaning does a lot to enhance the look of your interior.
- Cleaning vinyl: Any vinyl elements of your vehicle can use some attention every now and then. We clean and polish your vinyl to keep it looking its best for years to come.
Looking for more information about auto detailing in Middletown, NJ? Contact us today at 732-787-0800 to speak to a Lentz Auto Body representative, and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.